St. Patrick’s Parish is seeking the services of an Administration Assistant to work on a part-time permanent basis to provide administrative support and be part of a pleasant, dedicated team.
Main Responsibilities: Reporting to the Parish Manager, the incumbent will carry out various tasks related to the management of administrative resources to the Cemetery and Parish office.
- Greet visitors in a friendly manner to answer their various requests.
- Process correspondence, emails, phone calls and ensuring all matters are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Prepare Memos of Funeral and Burial and Cemetery lots invoices.
- Provide support for various administration files.
- Liaise with Cemetery Superintendent for yearly burial schedule.
- Update cemetery concessionaire files & verify request from family for lots.
- Act as counselor to families interested in purchasing a cemetery lot and show lots on site.
- Filling contracts for new concessionaire or transfer of lots.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in dealing with people especially in emotional situation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications –Word, Excel, Acc Pac and Outlook.
- Professional manner and presentation. Attention to detail and a well ordered approach to work.
- Ability to act with discretion, maintain confidentiality and good working relationship with Parish staff.
Please send your résumé to: email@example.com or call (418) 524-3544